With Magento 2 Call for Price extension, you can keep the product prices out of the sight to increase user interaction. It sets you free to use ‘Call for Price’ instead of mentioning price, just to build interest and curiosity. Also, you can hide the buttons like, ‘Add to Cart’, ‘Add to Wish List’, ‘Add to Compare’ and use the customized text in replacement. You can set up conditions with every rule you create to control the price display on store view or catalog. It enables you to utilize an Ajax-powered ‘Get a Quote' popup form to amass user data and offer them special pricing. Or, you can enter an alternative URL to redirect your potential buyers to a page that displays more captivating deals and discount offers. It empowers you to exclude some of your products and customers from price-hide rules.
• Free lifetime support and upgrades
• You can restrict multiple store views to view the product price
• Add custom text as a replacement of price tag, add to cart, add to wish-list etc
• Gather valuable data about customers through ‘Get a quote’ form to offer enticing deals and discounts.
• You can allow specific customers and store views to avoid hide price rules
• You can setup google reCaptcha, auto reply email and admin email notification settings
For More Details and Demo Visit - https://www.fmeextensions.com/request-callback-hide-price-extension-magento-2.html