Magento 2 Pop Up by Meetanshi helps draw customers' attention with attractive popups.
Popups in web pages are one of the E-commerce tactics to increase conversion! For Magento 2 stores, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Pop Up extension that generates attractive popups to grab visitors attention.
Promote your products, increase the newsletter subscribers, promote an offer, increase your social media engagement! Everything with custom popups powered by attractive animation effects.
Display a popup with CTA image link, contact form, subscription box, videos, product widget, etc. with Magento 2 Pop Up extension. Grab the visitors attention at the right time and boost the conversion rate!
Benefits of Magento 2 Pop Up:
• Generate various popups such as an image with CTA link, videos, banners, product widgets, contact form, subscription box, and promotional message.
• Display custom popup based on the users' behavior like after he spends a definite amount of seconds on the page, after the page is scrolled by a certain percent, immediately, etc.
• Show the popups on different store pages like home page, category page, product page, cart page, checkout page, etc.
• Custom showcasing of the popups based on customer groups and the store views.
• Set custom popup position
• Display popup for a fixed date range.
• Option to auto-close the popups after fixed seconds.
• Make the popups attractive with animation effects like zoom, zoom-out, horizontal move, move from top, and 3D unfold
• Generate responsive popups for desktops, mobiles, and tablets.
Site speed directly affects the user experience of Magento 2 store. It can't be neglected as visitors expect the unhindered user experience else bounces to other sites!
• Defer Iframes loading.
• Defer parsing until the last moment to improve the load time.
• Enhance on-site experience.
• Boost SERPs.
• No more issue of the full page cache.
• Increased rendering time improves the Google Page Speed score.
Magento Payment Gateway Integration Service by Meetanshi offers to integrate any payment gateway to your Magento 1 or Magento 2 store.
Secure money and data transfer are at the center of online payments. A payment gateway is responsible for carrying out the online payment process in such a way that does not breach the security.
For Magento 1 and Magento 2 stores to capture payments online via internet, integrating a payment gateway is a must.
Integrate any preferred payment gateway with your Magento 1 or Magento 2 store to capture secure online payments with Meetanshi's Magento Payment Gateway Integration Service.
The payment gateway integration can be a complicated process that requires an expert's attention. The certified developers at Meetanshi guarantee errorless and seamless payment gateway integration without any data loss or flaw in the store's security!
Benefits of Meetanshi's Magento Payment Gateway Integration Service:
• Magento certified developers to offer you the service.
• Offer customers a secure platform to shop online.
• Integrate any payment gateway with your Magento 1 or Magento 2 store.
• The service can also be selected for custom payment gateway implementation.
• Offer multiple payment modes.
• Feasible price
• Real Time Authorization & Transaction Capture
• Security in online payments
• Flawless store's security
Integrate ANZ eGate payment gateway with Magento 2 with Meetanshi's Magento 2 ANZ eGate Payment Gateway extension.
Integrate ANZ payment gateway, the largest bank in Australia and New Zealand, with Magento 2, the most popular E-commerce platform, with Meetanshi's Magento 2 ANZ eGate Payment Gateway.
Security, which is of foremost importance in the online store, is taken care of, in the module. Avoid any hacks or theft in Magento 2 store with the Magento 2 ANZ extension.
Magento 2 ANZ eGate Payment Gateway offers a hosted payment process. It saves admin to process important credit card details in the Magento 2 environment. Accept customers' payments via Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Diners Club.
All you need to do is, register with a merchant account with ANZ bank. Connect the merchant account with Magento 2 store using the API key or PSIID, provided during the registration.
How does Magento 2 ANZ eGate Payment Gateway work?
ANZ hosted payment page: Customers are directed to the ANZ hosted page to enter their card information and the transactions are managed by ANZ.
ANZ API: The customer’s card information is collected on their web browser and sent to the merchant’s server before sending it back to ANZ.
Benefits of Meetanshi's Magento 2 ANZ eGate Payment Gateway extension:
• Offers hosted payment gateway for security against thefts.
• The API uses encrypted data on the website.
• Direct and quick refund option.
• Supports Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Diners Club.
• Easy to use module.
• Easily manage the payment, refund, and cancellation process.
Magento 2 YUP Payments by Meetanshi enables integration of Magneto 2 with Africa's YUP payment gateway for secure online payments. YUP is a mobile money solution, with transactional and financial services in 4 countries, partnering with Tagpay. Making payments easy for the customers with mobile phones, YUP payments is popular in Ivory Coast, Senegal, Burkina Faso, and Cameroon.
Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 YUP Payments extension that integrates the YUP payment gateway with the Magento 2 store to capture secure online payments from the customers.
The extension uses the hosted payment method to accept payments via registered mobile number. With zero merchant interaction, the process is secure and helps win customers' trust!
The Magento 2 YUP Payments allows payments with any type of phone and any telecom operator! Thus, it is an efficient way to offer secure payment process with ease and convenience, improving the customer experience!
Benefits of Meetanshi's Magento 2 YUP Payments:
• Secure online paymets via YUP payment gateway in Magento 2 store.
• Option to display the custom title for the payment method in the storefront.
• Admin can display the YUP logo with the payment method at checkout.
• Sandbox mode available for testing.
• Allow selected countries to use YUP payments in Magento 2 store.
• Enter additional details to display at checkout.
• Redirect customers to the hosted payment method for secure online payments.
• Customers can confirm and complete the payments with a verification code received on registered mobile number.
• Customers can check the payment details from the "My Account" section after order success.
• Also, the payments details can be checked from the Order View section under Sales in the admin panel.
• YUP payments is available for Ivory Coast, Senegal, Burkina Faso, and Cameroon.
• With the popularity in these 4 countries with 30,000 members and 600 agents, target a wide customer base!
Magento 2 Limit Product Quantity Per Customer by Meetanshi enables to impose a limit on the maximum product quantity purchase per customer. Marketing tactics play an important role in sales. Magento 2 store owners use various such techniques and Meetanshi's extension Magento 2 Limit Product Quantity Per Customer extension helps for the same!
The extension allows the admin to limit product quantity purchase per customer. It means, every customer can buy an item only for "X" number of times!
The Magento 2 Limit Product Quantity Per Customer extension is helpful when you want to offer a trial version of your products once for each customer or want to offer a coupon code that can be used only once.
Additionally, the module can be used to force the visitors to sign up in order to place an order! Also, effectively manage the stock with Limit Product Quantity Per Customer for Magento 2!
Benefits of Meetanshi's Magento 2 Limit Product Quantity Per Customer:
• Display error message on exceeding the product quantity purchase limit.
• Make it compulsory for the guest users to sign up and login in order to place orders.
• Option to set the quantity limit per product per customer.
• Display an error message to guest users when they place an order.
• Display error message, preventing registered and logged in customers to order the products exceeding the quantity limit.
Magento 2 Limit Quantity Per Category by Meetanshi allows admin to set a minimum and maximum quantity condition per category for every customer group. Magento 2 store owners look for various tactics that maximize the profit margin. The online stores must have a cost-effective shipping and packaging strategy. To help with it, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Limit Quantity Per Category extension.
Set the conditions for minimum and maximum quantity ordered per category for every customer group. Overcoming the default limitation, restrict the checkout when the conditions set by the admin are not met, with a notification message.
Benefits of Magento 2 Limit Quantity Per Category:
• Limit quantity per category for every customer group to checkout successfully.
• Show the category name in the cart.
• Show the notification message when the conditions set by the admin are not met instead of the checkout button on the frontend.
• All the conditions for minimum or maximum quantity should be met with for multiple category products.
• Cost effective shipping and packaging.
Magento 2 Size Chart by Meetanshi allows admin to offer customers the size charts for apparels, shoes, etc. that helps select the correct size and enhance the shopping experience.
Taking into consideration the improvement of the shopping experience is the priority of Magento 2 store owner. Easier it is for the customers to find and choose the required product, more the conversion! Hence, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Size Chart extension.
The Magento 2 Size Guide enables admin to create a unique and custom size chart for each product. It facilitates customers to decide the correct size of the wearable products.
Add the size guide in the popup, product page or the product tab. Add unlimited size options in the guide! Use HTML editor to customize the design of the size chart and popup!
Reduce the returns of clothes, shoes, etc. products with Magento 2 Size Chart extension. Improve the on-site shopping experience and boost the conversions!
Benefits of Size Chart for Magento 2:
• Offer attractive size guides for all the products in the store.
• Unique and custom size chart for each product.
• Admin can use the HTML editor to customize the design and size options.
• Offer the size chart on the product page, product tab, popup or the default position.
• Admin is allowed to edit content and update the icon for the popup link.
• Size charts can be assigned to products using the size chart attribute from the product edit page.
• Assign size chart to multiple products quickly using the rule condition from the admin panel.
• Assign the priority for multiple size charts added to a product.
• Easy for the customers to find the correct size.
• Enhanced customer experience.