Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates by Meetanshi offers to create an unlimited number of shipping methods with different shipping rates based on product weight, quantity, price and shipping address.
Effective shipping process management is a part and parcel of ideal Magento 2 store. However the default Magento 2 does not offer the feature to create multiple custom shipping rates. Hence, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates extension. It enables creating unlimited custom shipping methods based on product price, quantity, destination, and weight.
With Shipping Table Rates for Magento 2, offer multiple shipping options as well as show the estimated delivery date and time with each shipping method!
Calculate accurate shipping charges based on shipping address, product weight, price and quantity before defining shipping table rates through CSV file. It results in better customer experience in the Magento 2 store! Everything with Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates.
Benefits of Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates:
• Create any number of custom shipping methods on the basis of the shipping address, product weight, price, and quantity. • Ability to define table rates in bulk through uploading CSV having shipping rates. • Show the estimated delivery date and time with every shipping method. • Option to calculate shipping rates in the flat rate or in percentage. • Option to assign shipping rates for particular product types and groups. • The extension allows assigning minimum or maximum shipping rates based on the combination of destination, price, weight, or quantity. • With shipping table rates extension, assign minimum or maximum rates to apply shipping charges to the entire order having more than one product. • Option to not include virtual products from shipping rates calculations. • Allows the merchants to write a custom name method to the lists of its shipping method. • Easy to set shipment priority. • Option to delete existing rates while uploading new rates via CSV. • To enable shipping rate with Table Rate Shipping in Magento 2, the admin can select store views or customer groups. • Option to define in which countries or areas, these shipping methods are available. • It is also possible to create rates based on a delivery address, order subtotal, weight, and price. • Allows the merchants to display the error message when shipping methods of the carrier are not available to customers. • Allows creating rates that work with numeric and string type zip codes. • Option to exclude free shipping items from shipping methods. • Allows the merchants to use the prices after discounts are applied for rate generation. • Option to select which prices should be used for the generation of rates that include tax/VAT or without tax/VAT. • Restrict the use of only one shipping type for a shipping method.
Learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCpDM4z9jQE
For more information, visit https://meetanshi.com/magento-2-shipping-table-rates.html
Meetanshi’s Magento 2 Payment & Shipping by Customer Group helps customize your shipping and payment methods based on customer groups.
You may want to provide different shipping methods as well as payment modes to your customers based on their types such as premium members, VIP customers, guests users, etc. This extension lets you show or hide specific shipping and payment methods for selected customer groups
Save yourself from the embarrassment where you have to deny a special shipping or payment facility to your customer after the order is placed with Magento 2 Payment & Shipping By Customer Group.
Benefits of using Meetanshi’s Magento 2 Payment & Shipping by Customer Group Extension:
• Create customer groups according to their types as you want. Assign the shipping and payment methods to those group which will be available to them.
• The customers can see those shipping and payment methods assigned to their groups only.
• Getting better shipping and payment options will encourage customers to perform conversions like registration or getting premium memberships, etc.
Now add up to 10 Flat Rates Shipping!
Magento 2 Multiple Flat Rate Shipping by Meetanshi allows Store Owner to add up to 10 flat rates based on various Shipping Prices and Conditions.
Create custom shipping methods and handle your shipping charges according to the various conditions.
You may want to charge your shipping facilities based on the type of product, delivery location, number of items ordered, etc. This may vary from customer to customer. So to handle such a situation, this extension is helpful.
Benefits of using Meetanshi’s Magento 2 Multiple Flat Rate Extension:
• Add up to 10 flat rate shipping.
• For example, the store can charge shipping based on shipping method or product type or fixed shipping price or in percentage manner.
• Enable or disable settings for individual flat rates.
• Specify minimum and maximum subtotal to show Flat Rates.
• Allows setting individual flat rates for selected countries.
• Admin is free to configure error message for each flat rate shipping methods.
• Configuration is available to show shipping methods to admin only.
Separate flat shipping rate for each product!
Finding difficulty in different flat shipping rates for each product? We have come with Magento 2 extension to solve your problem with shipping rates. The extension provides you the facility to charge individual flat rate shipping for each product. Moreover, it allows you to set default rate to charge when individual shipping per product is not specified.
Benefits of using Meetanshi’s Magento 2 Shipping per Product Extension:
Set individual flat rate shipping charges for each store product. The shipping expense incurred to the store may vary from item to item. The extension will be useful to handle this situation.
Option to specify default shipping rate to apply when individual products are not assigned individual shipping charge. To apply the general minimal charge of shipping for regular products you don’t need to specify it exclusively. Just set them to default using the default option of the extension.
Option to set custom title and shipping method name for display of this shipping method in the frontend. Use this extension feature to let your customers take the facilities about the different shipping method for which they are charged. For example shipping per product.
Select allowed countries to enable shipping per product. Simple as the heading states, only allow shipping per product for the countries you want.
Set default error message for the unavailability of this shipping method to users. If you are unable to provide shipping per product to users and you don’t want to be rude in denying it, just set a polite error message using this feature of Shipping per Product extension.
So don’t rely on shipping calculators for your shipping charges and try this Magento 2 extension now!
Due to the seasonal nature of the business, custom shipping rules we're very complex and tied into every product on the site. The checkout was highly customized to allow logic for pre-orders and split checkout based on what type of products the customer contained in their cart. The custom shipping rules where very granular based on days and weeks of the year since certain products only grew during specific time of the year.
The project included both front-end and back-end development improvements, bug fixes and close collaboration with the client to ensure each requirement was fulfilled precisely.
Magento 2 Shipping Rules lets admin create flexible shipping rules based on the product attributes and shipping cart attributes.
Default Magento does not allow to configure flexible shipping rules. E-commerce business demands to configure shipping rules based on attributes of the products, cart, delivery, etc. So, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Shipping Rules extension to let the Magento 2 store admin implement custom shipping rules.
Create an unlimited number of shipping rules with Magento 2 Shipping Rules. Offer flexible shipping options, adjust shipping options per product, offer discounts, and much more!
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 Shipping Rules extension:
Mood rooms is a German B2B brand agency specializes in the distribution of internationally renowned brands in the kitchen, tableware, lifestyle products. It's been developed on Magento 1 Community Edition with custom design and integrations (payment and shipping methods).
KEH Camera is a provider of high quality, previously used camera and photographic equipment. Been working on most of this site for 2 years , active in most of the features build.
Sign up now to add your profile to the site. Whether you're a freelancer or work for an agency or a merchant, you can find other developers to hire or get clients for yourself or for your company.